With these eight tips, your day of hiking will be a complete success.
In Hintertux, hotels abound, but at the Neue Post in Mayrhofen, we strive to stand out from the rest by providing exceptional experiences and impeccable service.
Have you already thought about all the gear you will need for a day hike in the surroundings of our hotel? Whether you’re planning a romantic wellness weekend, a family holiday, or a fun trip with friends, we have crafted a practical checklist to ensure you have everything you need for your perfectly equipped day of hiking!
Eight tips for a successful day hike:
- Wear hiking boots with non-slip tread and comfortable, non-itchy socks
- Dress in layers – according to the onion principle
- Wear a waterproof jacket and hiking trousers
- Use trekking poles to protect your joints
- Use a padded rucksack
- Bring enough water
- Don’t forget sun cream – regardless of the time of year
- Always pack an emergency first-aid kit
If you follow these steps, nothing will stand in the way of a carefree day of hiking. And on your return, you can soothe your tired muscles in our wellness oasis.